ABOUT US In Residence at Domain House
LINDEN NEW ART > IN RESIDENCE AT DOMAIN HOUSE
As part of its commitment to supporting and revitalising arts precincts across the city, the City of Port Phillip is upgrading the Linden building (Acland Street, St Kilda), home to Linden New Art.
During the renovations, Linden New Art will be in residence at Domain House (Dallas Brooks Drive, South Yarra) from 27 May 2017, where we will continue to present a range of exciting exhibitions and events, before returning to the much-improved Acland Street building in 2018.
The Linden upgrade project will:
- Replace the existing roof with a new slate roof
- Repair and improve the existing terrace and balcony
- Provide additional space to the north of the building to deliver:
- additional gallery space
- lift and stair access to the first floor gallery area and terrace
- Provide an entry portico and Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant ramp to a vibrant public entrance
- Make the building compliant with DDA and Australian building codes
For more information about the upgrade, please visit:
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for updates > HERE